NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Liberty Alliance’s Young Patriots iPad Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to persons who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and who are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the beginning of the Promotion Period (as defined below). The Promotion may only be entered in or from the U.S.. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction will be disqualified. Employees of Liberty Alliance, LLC (“Sponsor”), Young Patriots, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, directors, and officers, and each of their immediate family members and persons living in their same household (whether legally related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or win a prize.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Promotion begins on October 2, 2012 on or about 2:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on January 30, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET (the “Promotion Period”). Complete the entry form with entrant’s first and last name, e-mail address, country, zip code and date of birth and click on the “Submit” button. Entrant must complete the entry form with all required information for the entry to be eligible. Entrants who are not currently subscribers to the Sponsor’s e-Newsletter will be subscribed on the Promotion entry form. Subscribers may receive Liberty Alliance news, sweepstakes announcements, product announcements and occasional requests to update their subscriber profile via e-mail. Subscribers may unsubscribe at any time. You may also mail-In Entry: Print your name, complete email and physical address, day and evening telephone numbers (including area code), and date of birth on a 3” x 5” card and mail it with proper postage to: YoungPatriots Sweeps 3150-A Florence Road, Suite 1; Powder Springs GA 30127. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by January 22, 2013 and received no later than January 28, 2013 to be eligible for the Promotion. With respect to any winning entry, the winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the person is the registered account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. No third party entry or entry through a sweepstakes service is permitted. Only eligible entries actually received in compliance with the Promotion Period, will be included in the drawing for prizes. For purposes of these Official Rules, “receipt” of an online entry occurs when Sponsor’s servers record the entry information upon entrant’s clicking on the “Submit” button or when the Sponsor receives the entrant’s entry form at the address above. Any automated computer receipt (such as a “thank you” message or one confirming delivery of entry) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of these Official Rules. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual using such a method. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for postage-due or lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. For mail-in entries proof of postage is not proof of delivery. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. The Web Site’s database clock with be the official time keeper for this Promotion (EST).
3. PRIZES One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) new Apple 16GB wifi iPad with Retina Display (ARV $329), one (1) customized Young Patriots logo iPad case (ARV $45) and one (1) Apple iTunes gift card (ARV $25). Four (4) First Prize winners will receive one (1) Apple iTunes gift card (ARV $25).
ARV (Approximate Retail Value) of each Grand Prize is $569. ARV (Approximate Retail Value) of each First Prize is $25. Total ARV of all prizes: $669. Any difference between the ARV and actual retail value of a prize will not be awarded to winners. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes, including, without limitation, to the prize’s quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the prize. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or exchanged for any other goods. The stated ARV of the prizes are based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The winners will be solely responsible for any federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 30, 2013, from among all eligible entries by Sponsor or a representative selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. Eligible entries are those in which all required fields have been completed correctly and otherwise comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners will be notified via email, Facebook message or by telephone (if mail-in entry), within approximately seven (7) business days after the potential winners are selected. “Notification” is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an e-mail/message or placing of the phone call. In order for a potential winner to claim their prize, the potential winner must respond within ten (10) business days of Notification and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where legal), and any other additional documents required by Sponsor (the “Required Documents”) within ten (10) days of date of Notification. In the event a potential prize winner is under the age of majority, Required Documents must be signed and returned by minor’s parent or legal guardian prior to the awarding of prizes. Failure to comply within this time period, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable or not returned properly executed, or if winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, will result in the potential winner forfeiting the prize and being disqualified and an alternate potential winner being selected from among remaining eligible entries.
6. GENERAL: All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with the Promotion in any way, shall be disqualified. Entrants and prize winners agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Disney Pictures, and their respective officers, employees, directors, parent and related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, participating theatres, agencies and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of the Promotion (collectively, “Released Parties”) from liability of any kind or nature for any injuries, damages or losses of any kind or any other costs or expenses resulting from participation in this Promotion, or acceptance, possession or use, misuse or awarding of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, any injury, damage death, loss or accident to person or property. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law or regulation) to use winner’s name, likeness, biographical data and statements for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or additional compensation.
The Released Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, human or other errors in these Official Rules, in the administration of the Promotion, in the announcement of the prize winners, and/or in any advertising or other associated promotional materials in connection with the Promotion. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, dropped dial-up internet connections, interrupted broadband, cable, or wireless internet connections, cell phone dropped calls, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestions, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an entrant’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone or other electronic computing or telephone equipment, or other matter relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion and no compensation will be payable. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. GOVERNING LAW / DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants’, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Cobb County, Georgia in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Promotion.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of the winners, please contact email@example.com before February 11, 2013.
9. SPONSOR: Liberty Alliance, LLC; 3150-A Florence Road, Suite 1; Powder Springs GA 30127
///END OFFICIAL RULES///